We produce our toiletry bags ethically and artisanally in a small fair trade workshop in Antigua Guatemala with a lot of dedication and love. That is why we do not produce on a large scale, but in small limited editions.
· Measurements: 21 x 15 cm.
· 100% cotton dyed with natural dyes and made with vintage Mayan looms.
· Metal zip closure + zero waste thread pompom.
Cotton interior + zippered pocket
Go deeper into your essence by joining our spaces for feminine connection, and honor Nature without compromising its delicate balance with the help of our careful selection of sacred elements.
Indigo Sustainable Toiletry Bag
Indigo Sustainable Toiletry Bag
Our handmade toiletry bag is perfect for storing your essential oils or gems, for travel or as an organizer inside a maxi bag. It is made on a vintage Mayan cutting loom, hand-dyed and naturally dyed with a central hand-embroidered stripe. The indigo color has a spiritual connotation, related to intuition and expansion of consciousness.
Orders over €70 are free
The shipping costs will appear before finalizing the purchase process and once the order shipping address has been provided.
Delivery and transport period: Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are prepared from Monday or the first business day.
- Mainland Spain: €5.50 / 24-48h. Free on orders over €70.
- Free pick up: You can come to pick up your order at the studio in La Floresta, Sant Cugat del Valles, Barcelona. By appointment.
- Balearic Islands: €7.50 / 2-3 days
- Canary Islands: €9 / 4-5 days
- Europe (Germany, Austria, Holland, France, Italy, Luxembourg): €15 / 4-5 days
- Other countries : to be determined upon request. Send us an email.
The contracting conditions are the following:
Prices. The current prices that appear on the website at the time of order confirmation will be applied. The price of the products is detailed next to each of these. VAT is included, this is broken down later in the purchase process.
Confirmation of Order Receipt
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details of your order. As soon as the order leaves our studio to its destination, you will receive another email informing you. You will then receive a third email from the corresponding courier company so that you can track your order.
If the package does not reach you within the established period or you have questions about the status of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We guarantee that each of the transactions carried out in Vegan Expedition is 100% safe . All operations that involve the transmission of personal or banking data are carried out using a secure environment.
- Payment by credit or debit card . Visa, MasterCard or American Express. The customer can choose to pay by credit or debit card, so that the operation will be confirmed at the time the order is placed.
- Payment with paypal
Mayan ancestral textiles
Vintage Mayan huipiles are loaded with symbols that represent nature, animals and the Mayan worldview. Thanks to the reuse of these valuable fabrics, we promote the circular economy, creating unique handmade accessories in a small workshop in Antigua, Guatemala.